GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Thursday 4 February 2010

POST # 271 Otis Rush on his Inspirations

I was staying with my sister and messing around with the guitar every day for my own amusement. Then she took me around and introduced me to Muddy Waters, Jimmy Rogers, Little Walter, and the first time I saw that onstage, it inspired me to play. I thought that was the world. - Otis Rush

( Imagine Muddy Waters, Jimmy Rogers and Little Walter on stage blowing people's socks off! Love the solo in the Otis Rush clip below composed, controlled and smouldering, dig the way he does that sweeping thing over wide fingering over 5 frets. - Ed )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...