GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Friday 17 December 2010

POST # 438 MYSTERY CASE No 18 WHAT am I ??



1. I was originally made by hand, with a heavy mallet and a variety of knife edged dies, then finished by hand with sand paper.


2. I am quite collectable by musicians and music lovers alike.



3. Some notable models included the #351, #346, #358.


4. Nick Lucas was one of the earliest artists to have custom ones made and sold to the public.


5. I play a central role in a movie/comedy about heavy metal.



6. I was first made in 1922 by D'Andrea.


7. I come in a variety of gauges from .38mm to 3.0mm



8. I was originally made of celluloid, later Delrin, polymer plastic, nylon, acetal, ultem, and lexan


9. Jazzer and bass players prefer heavier versions of me.



10. Eddie Van Halen likes to hold me between his first and third finger, while Pat Metheny holds me with three fingers and use only the rounded side.




I am the ????

ANSWER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACH5Z_YPmVg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...