GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Sunday 2 January 2011

POST # 452 MYSTERY CASE No 20 "WHAT" am I ???



1. I was introduced in 1948.



2. I am a combo amp.



3. I have top facing chrome panel with white screened labels, controls go from 1-12.



4. I have 1 volume knob with the power switch mounted on the back of the pot. No tone control.



5.use chicken head knobs.



6.I have only 1 powertube, my circuit is single ended and class A.



7. use a 12AX7 dual triode in the preamplifier to provide two stages of voltage amplification, and a single 6V6GT power tube to produce about 5 watts



8. I have an 8 inch speaker sometimes 6 inch. Usually Jensen p8T.



9. I am made by Fender with model 5E1.



10. u can hear me on such recordings as Eric Clapton's "Layla", Jeff Beck's “Cause We Ended As Lovers”, ZZ Top's “La Grange” , Joe Walsh's "Rocky Mountain Way"



I am the ?????

Answer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXmreHo2LMg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...