GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Sunday 2 August 2009

POST # 138 Martin Taylor on How he got started in the Music Business

Yeah. And he didn't want to play, but he said, "Oh, my friend plays the guitar." She gives me a guitar and I sat down and played "Sweet Georgia Brown" or something. She said, "Well, come back on Saturday when my husband is here, because he's a big music fan."
So, I used to go there every Saturday. I was about eight years old. He used to put me in the window and put the amp outside. I'd sit in the window with a guitar, a little eight year old kid playing the guitar and the amp was out in the street and, of course, it would bring loads and loads of people in. That was really the beginning of me playing for people and I used to go and do little odd jobs in the store, cleaning the guitars, changing strings and all of this. - Martin Taylor

( The charm of the local independent music store! - Ed )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...