GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Saturday 23 January 2010

POST # 263 Dave Grohl on Nirvana's Nevermind

“I was in awe of what was happening with Nevermind. I was in awe of those songs. And intimidated. I didn’t feel like my own songs were anywhere near the ones that we were doing. When you’re in a band with somebody like Kurt, who’s an amazing songwriter, you do anything you can to keep from polluting the songwriting process. I thought, I don’t want to be the person responsible for ruining these songs. There’s a famous old joke: ‘What was the last thing the drummer said before they kicked him out of the band? “Hey guys, I got a new song I just wrote.” - Dave Grohl

( I am dreading the 'grunge' revival, which can't be far away, why do every cool music style gets bastardized 20 years later?? And was there really a Grunge style? Here Nirvana pays tribute(?) subverts stereotype (?), taking the piss (?) in the music video as clean cut 60's rock group. Haha cool. - Ed )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...