GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Friday 29 January 2010

POST # 266 Angus Young on his Stage Antics

See, when I first started to play, I was very shy, so Malcolm would sort of pull me forward. Then I put on a school boy suit on, I was so scared, standing out there onstage dressed like a loony, that I finally decided that I had to start moving around. I figured, I’m just going to keep on moving because I’m a target here. Especially when we were playing in clubs and bars God knows where in the middle of Australia, it was much easier to dodge things like bottles if you didn’t stand in one place. I thought, if you keep their visual interest and the guitar happenin’ and hold it all together, you might come out alive at the end of the night without the natives getting restless and say, “Let’s spear that little f*****. - Angus Young

( Bluesy rock 'n' roll at its best! - Ed )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...