GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Friday 18 February 2011

POST # 499 Chet Atkins on how he Practiced.

I always just played ’til I got tired, two or three hours, put it down
and then maybe not play for two or three days. That’s the way I always did it. I
guess that is a way to work up really great technique, just practice scales over and
over, but that was somewhat boring to me, and I never did it. I would practice a lick
for half a day, ’til I got it (laughing) like all guitar players. I’d live with a guitar, you know, and take it with me everywhere. I’d sit and have lunch with a guitar in my lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...