GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Saturday 26 February 2011

POST # 507 Chet Atkins on a few of his favourate players














Yeah, I remember telling [fiddle player] Mark O’Connor that he’s about the only person around that I’d pay to go see. It was true. I’d seen him on TV or something, and he just knocked me over, the way he played. Right now, Leo Kottke, I’d pay to see him, Michael Hedges, I worked with him the other day. He was on a show I was on. People like Doyle Dykes, who is just an amazing finger picker, I think. Mostly because they’ve all got something really different going, and I enjoy that. Pat Bergeson, who works with me some, I think he’s a wonderful player. Got more licks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...