GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Friday 26 June 2009

POST # 105 David Grissom on Tone

I think almost all your tone is in your hands. Sometimes when I do a clinic, I’ll walk around playing my guitar acoustically to let people hear what it sounds like. It’s pretty eye opening for people to hear acoustically a lot of the things they’re used to hearing when I’m playing through an amp. - David Grissom

( The old saying that tone is in your hands! It's an easy trap to fall into thinking a new guitar purchase will make you sound a certain way when really its the player that makes the difference. But...still... I am hanging on to my Gibsons :P - Ed)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...