GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Friday 20 August 2010

POST # 315 Pat Metheny on his earliest influences

The first thing I learned was the theme from Peter Gunn. The second thing I learned was "The Girl from Ipanema," which is ironic, the way things have gone. But around that time, my brother brought home a Miles record, Four & More. And it was an instant reaction. People sometimes say that it takes a long time to become a jazz fan, but for me it took about five seconds: "What is that?" I remember running home from school every day just to put that record on, sit between the speakers, and hear that sound.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...