GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Sunday 22 August 2010

POST # 317 Chet Atkins on Going to a Rock'n'Roll Show

I’ve never been to a rock and roll show, you know. I went once to hear Eric Johnson, he’s a good friend. I admire him a lot. But anyway, he did a rhythm & blues show here down on the river with B. B. and a bunch of people. I went out to hear his part, and he plays through three amps that looked about the size of refrigerators. But what got me was the bass drum was so loud, it would hit me in the chest. I thought, damn, I’m going to have a heart attack from that. (laughs) I stuffed my ears full of napkins, so I don’t want to go to any more rock and roll shows.

(The two play together in this special. - Ed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...