GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Saturday 21 May 2011

POST # 645 EBAY PRICE GUIDE: Ibanez Universe UV77MC (original)





Not a big fan of the finish but kudos for something new and original. See how much this 7 string Ibanez sold for at the end of the post! Here's the blurb from the seller:




Ibanez Universe UV77MC (original)

This guitar is a swirled UV77MC by Ibanez!!! It's one of the originals and yes, a 7 string. If I'm correct, there were less than 900 made. It's used but it still plays beautifully. It's got very low action and the last frets are scalloped. I've had it for many years, I actually bought it from Steve Vai's guitar tech in Hollywood back when I was going to M.I.. According to him Vai has actually played it. I can't tell you if that's true or not. And yes, I will always regret selling it but I believe it's time...


It's set up to be played with a low B string. Humbucker/single coil/humbucker pick up setup. Green knobs, disappearing pyramid inlays, etc. As you can tell, it has some dings in the back towards the bottom of the body (the white spots). This guitar is just rare and completely awesome and beautiful. No fret wear and no buzzes. She comes with her case too. If you need more pictures or need to ask more about it before you bid, please let me know. I will package and ship world wide... Thank you for looking and happy bidding!






































Ended: Feb 03, 201118:31:23 PST

Bid history: 20 bids


Winning bid: US $1,851.01

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...