GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Sunday 5 July 2009

POST # 114 Les Paul on Django Reinhardt and Bebop

And there were many other thrills, such as playing with Django Reinhardt. In 1946, Django went electric after he heard me playing with my band. He hid for three years to learn bebop. I told him not to and so did Eddie Lang. It ended up not being a good idea for him. – Les Paul

( Perhaps not as commercially successful or as well known, but I found electric Django as exciting as Hot Club Django! He still displayed wonderful chops on the electric. Playing with Django...wow what must have that been like? ..... Compare the acoustic Bellevile from the electric Fine and Dandy...I do find his guitar sounds more focused on the acoustic with more bite and attack. - Ed)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...