GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Monday 6 July 2009

POST # 115 Larry LaLonde on being a Musician

Watching the most amazing guitarist (Joe Satriani) on the planet three feet away from me in a tiny lesson room gave me the confidence that real people could be even cooler than the guys with the hairspray and leather and fog machines. He really opened my eyes to the idea that the guitar was a piece of wood with strings and pickups that could be used in any way. – Larry LaLonde

( There is the music BUSINESS then there is the MUSIC...they are not neccesarily the same thing. Here Satch sits down with his former student Vai to have bit of a jam. - Ed)




1 comment:

  1. I met Vai at a show in Nashville and he was such a cool guy. Nice blog you have here. I added you as a link on the blog I'm starting at www.guitarmonkee.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...