GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Sunday 19 July 2009

POST # 128 Martin Taylor on Tommy Emmanuel and Touring

It's always tough when you go to another country and try to establish. It doesn't matter how famous you are somewhere else. And that got him. We just gave him that little help in the beginning, James and I, and then he just absolutely went through the ceiling. He never stops touring....Well, he's got a house in Nashville. [Laughing] I know the first year he had that house I said, "How are you enjoying the house in Nashville?" and he said, "I've been there for two weeks this year"...Yeah, he works. People say to me, they go to my website and see my tour dates and say, "You work a lot," and I say, "Go onto Tommy's website. He's working constantly." - Martin Taylor

( Watch the hard working Australian at work in this amazing guitar piece. - Ed )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...